NSW Chances of Ex Getting Recovery Orders?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Tinks

7 March 2019
My ex is a narcissist and very manipulative and also a compulsive liar. Anyway, I was stupid enough to sign an interim parenting order where he sees our daughter one night a week (4 hours) and has a full day with her on Sundays (10am-6pm), however, I feel he’s pushing the custody of children thing mainly because of money and he wants his one of 3 houses back lol.

Anyway, I’d like to relocate to my family 8 hours away. If I was to breach the interim, what are his chances and what is the process of him getting recovery orders seeing he has taken all money from us? He doesn’t pay child support and if he moved back in, we’d have no home to move back too. Also I raised our son on my own the first year of his life and was never paid child support.

Also I’ve had PI follow him and he has lied about where he lives so technically he has breached order as I’m supposed to know where my daughter is taken. It clearly states parent must declare residential address? Can I get contravention order or urgent change of orders, etc?

Thanks

Sorry for the typos! Very stressed. I find it unfair and unjust. I’m not prohibiting a relationship I’m happy with daily Skyping. One weekend a fortnight and holidays.

I think I will have a breakdown if forced to stay in area for 6-12 months!

sammy01

27 September 2015
How old is the child?
Chances of getting a recovery order? Very good.
Your best bet is to apply to court for permission to move

Tinks

7 March 2019
and what if I have evidence he is lying about residence via PI as one of the terms is he is meant to disclose his residential address? Thanks

Tinks

7 March 2019
can I place contravene seeing he is lying about address? and has rented his house and living somewhere else and renting the house he only drives there to meet me even my child told me this

Tinks

7 March 2019
yes it was court is the 7th if April but I am told it won't be dealt with then?!! And it could be months of it seems unfair and unbearable? What about him lying about address?