QLD Can Superannuation for Property Settlement be Done Without a Solicitor?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cockatoo

6 July 2016
Yep, told him I wasn't interested in his super. He now won't agree on a parenting plan because he is trying to control things... He is god and I am a piece of s**t. Have that printed out.

He thinks I need to initiate a parenting plan for him to see her. Seriously? If he wanted to see her, wouldn't he be the one to implicate a parenting order? I married a child... He behaves like a 5-year-old.

He never once asked for a report card or a photo of her. He has recruited my family as flying monkeys. We are talking about a narcissist here.

The Dept have every single bit of evidence that I am in danger of him. Here I am trying to get him to feel love, but all he wants is revenge... How do the courts look upon this abuse? :(

Thank goodness we are both in therapy so that someone can verify we escaped a DV situation... DV connect have the details as well... I am trying to do the right thing by our daughter. Maybe I shouldn't be putting her in the hands of an abusive man.

Hayder Shkara

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 January 2017
Sydney, NSW
www.neatlaw.com.au
If he wants to see his daughter - he needs to pay for and initiate the parenting plan. From the sounds of it - not having one in place is working out well for you.

Reactions: MartyK

Cockatoo

6 July 2016
Just had another abusive message from him. No wonder people kill themselves... I am strong. I am crying but I am strong. Thank you for all of your feedback people...

I think I will just keep doing what I have been doing since I left March 28 2015... Surviving and looking after my little girl...

Her school and our landlords think she is a gem...

Thanks all.