NSW AVO - How to Get it Thrown Out?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Timnuts

7 April 2016
Recommend you get legal aid or a lawyer.

This situation could get messy for you and you have a property claim to sort out. Your partner also potentially has a claim for her injuries.

I went to the police; it was clear cut my ex had breached my privacy and he let me have my claim heard - pros and cons - then said, "if she had done this, do you know how much this will cost us being the police?"

I replied, "I have done all the work for you, it is a clear cut case, why would I be wasting my time and yours if I didn't have a claim?

And from a bigger perspective - why would Vodafone be accepting that my ex has and had breached my privacy. Are you calling Vodafone liars, too?" I said and "why would they be informing me of this act from my ex if they didn't think I hadn't been breached it? Would have been a waste of time for everyone."

I was told by the police officer to stop carrying all this paper weight baggage around with me and just start a fresh new life.

My reply to him was "I need this for closure and my ex needs to be amicable and just finalize the property settlement, divorce and children matters," but guess what, she is a two-faced narcissistic female with an ego that thinks she deserves the lot - kids, money, house.

I don't think so.