VIC Adult and Minor Roleplaying

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

ti lew

23 June 2019
How does the admin know the actual age or gender of the members?

Because quite a few of the rp community put up face reveals or they know other people due to social media platforms, thus have people can actually clarify whether they are the age they are or not.

Atticus

6 February 2019
Seems to me a REAL paedophile who is looking to groom would go to lengths to hide their actual age and identity.

ti lew

23 June 2019
Seems to me a REAL paedophile who is looking to groom would go to lengths to hide their actual age and identity.

I'm not saying she is one. I'm asking if it links to pedophilia in any way or the action could be considered pedophile like .

Atticus

6 February 2019
If I've read correctly, this involves only written words played out via an on line 'character'... In the absence of any other evidence to suggest it, then it would be impossible to label it as paedophile like..

Certainly there would need to be hard evidence and an established intention of some sort to lay charges... I doubt this could even be considered grooming. That said, If you are concerned, report it and let the experts decide is my advice

Reactions: ti lew

ti lew

23 June 2019
If I've read correctly, this involves only written words played out via an on line 'character'... In the absence of any other evidence to suggest it, then it would be impossible to label it as paedophile like..

Certainly there would need to be hard evidence and an established intention of some sort to lay charges... I doubt this could even be considered grooming. That said, If you are concerned, report it and let the experts decide is my advice

Alright cheers.