WA Supreme court order process

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Rob Lee

Active Member
7 March 2020
The executor has had the grant of probate revoked and has been ordered to surrender their copy of the grant to the Supreme Court. Along with all documents and an affidavit outlining their administration.
It seems the executor may not have updated their address and the executor is not receiving the orders.
Q1- Is it the duty of the Court to obtain the documents and information?
if so,
any need to engage in a lawyer currently or wait?

Q2- I have been given the liberty to apply for the grant of probate or letters of administration. In the will it states that if person A (original executor) is unable to execute then person B (me) can execute the will. Will I be applying for a grant or letter to administer the estate?