QLD Shared parental responsibility - Covid Vaccine Disagreement

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

sammy01

27 September 2015
ok, so contradicting my advice from earlier. Get the kid the jab. If it motivates her to withhold the kid you can contact the judge's chambers. This is giving the nutter a chance to truly shine in presenting to the judge what an absolute NUTTER she is...

Side note - Just got my kids back from time with mum.... Terribly sun-burnt. WHY? well Vitamin D is a natural protector from Covid... Yup. So are cigarettes. I"m glad she didn't convince my kids to start smoking...

Atticus

6 February 2019
Hey @sammy01 .... It must suck to be you sometimes dealing with little miss can't be wrong, but it sure is entertaining reading 🤣

sammy01

27 September 2015
oh alright, just for your entertainment. Get your tin foil hat ready... So, RAT tests are pre-determined. They're not scientific and it is all part of the conspiracy. It's true, after all some bloke on youtube made a video.... She will send you the link so you to can become truly informed.... Sigh. Apart from the sunburn the kids are back home and safe...

Reactions: Atticus

JadeGoldCoast

7 October 2017
Vitamin D is a natural protector? Oh dear. I guess you pick your battles Sammy.

As a brief catch up on our end, child received his vaccine on Saturday morning and mum was notified that afternoon - no response. Was half expecting a filed affidavit but nothing so far.
Court report is on Tuesday. Do we file a very very brief affidavit advising of child receiving the immunization? Or does my partner just inform report writer on the day?

sammy01

27 September 2015
My thoughts. Do nothing. If she wants to make an issue of it - good.

I posted a fb pic of my youngest getting his jab so mum would know... The clinic gave us 50 masks. That is almost as good as a RAT test...

Atticus

6 February 2019
My thoughts. Do nothing. If she wants to make an issue of it - good.
I second that ...

If the issue comes up, you took the advice of federal & state CMO's & acted with parental responsibility in the best interests of the child.