NSW Riding a Scooter in Car Park Without a Helmet?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam1user

5 January 2018
My last comment

To not accept that luck was a huge element in the outcome is incredibly naive.... of course you were lucky
There was luck of course, but mostly to my solid strong argument which played most part.

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
< shrug>
I don't much mind if this chap thinks I'm a lawyer or not.
What he thinks doesn't change what's on the Roll Of Practitioners.
What he thinks doesn't change the fees that I pay for my Practising Certificate.

The harm this user does is when he posts content that is objectively wrong.
People come here, expecting to get reliable, albeit general, advice.
His often isn't reliable.
And those of us who can, should continue to do show it so.

Adam1user

5 January 2018
< shrug>
I don't much mind if this chap thinks I'm a lawyer or not.
What he thinks doesn't change what's on the Roll Of Practitioners.
What he thinks doesn't change the fees that I pay for my Practising Certificate.

The harm this user does is when he posts content that is objectively wrong.
People come here, expecting to get reliable, albeit general, advice.
His often isn't reliable.
And those of us who can, should continue to do show it so.
At least I don't think myself as GOD!!!!!
When I give advice, I write to seek a lawyer or that someone qualified will write if i was wrong.... so I am human, yes a human who makes mistakes.....
I really don't know how you can practice law and also spend so much time on this site and write long answers,,,, your days seems to have 480hrs.... not 24 like us humans!!!! right?

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
A human who makes mistakes - indeed you are, and indeed you do.
Do, please, let that inspire you to permanent silence here.

Adam1user

5 January 2018
A human who makes mistakes - indeed you are, and indeed you do.
Do, please, let that inspire you to permanent silence here.
I will keep answering you, as you think you are a GOD.
I will start responding on your comments to show how wrong you are and how you insult people.
I will not be permanently silenced, You started, I will keep on going, I let it go for a while, but you keep coming back. you are not a GOD!
I proved you wrong and you are pissed because I proved you are wrong and I am not a lawyer and you claim to be!!!!
This is what is eating you from the inside, you can not let it go.....
Which is what I want, knowing that you are pissed because I proved it you wrong!!!! You are wrong and I am right!!! poor you!!!!
I admit when I am wrong, I don't claim or think I am a GOD and never make mistakes!

sammy01

27 September 2015
Now children... You really should behave better. I'm very dissapointed.

This site helps people with legal issues and consistently does so in a fashion that is inviting to new punters. The ramblings here are detracts from the quality of this site. I'm very very disappointed.

Adam1user

5 January 2018
Now children... You really should behave better. I'm very dissapointed.

This site helps people with legal issues and consistently does so in a fashion that is inviting to new punters. The ramblings here are detracts from the quality of this site. I'm very very disappointed.
Sorry daddy, don't be!!!! LOL :)

sammy01

27 September 2015
I've noticed you still are yet to apologise, or even try to justify your racist attack on a man with mental health issues? I'm wondering if you have an inability to acknowledge you were in the wrong. I believe the colloquial term for that is having a 'god complex". Sound familiar to what you have accused others?

Adam1user

5 January 2018
Sammy01, did you notice that the OP in the other thread you are mentioning, has not written anything, I would expect two things: if that person has mental issues, I would expect "F@#k you" or similar response, or if no issues at all, he would defend themselves. I did not attack any person with mental issues. I just caught that person trying to stir heated debate on a racism issue, as it is a hot topic now (If you are watching / reading the news these days). FYI, I would never ever attack any person with or without any disability, I just defend myself, I will not be talked down by people who think themselves as GOD.
Then do you really take what a person writes on here as a holy book verse (I know you will use that against me now!). The poster stated he has mental issues.....
Sammy01, you seem to read some points and forget the rest, you select what you want and don't read the whole thing, for the above post, I mentioned to that person this is not the place to stir racism issues, and now everyone is onboard defending him. I could be wrong, but from the way the poster wrote two posts, I noticed he stressed that point of being black and the justice system. Does that ring a bell?

Also, what racist attack? where did you get that from? You really don't understand what you read! really a racist attack! please do explain to me how I was racist?

Last edited:

sammy01

27 September 2015
please do explain to me how I was racist?
You only responded to the first sentence in his post. "I am a black man" you ignored the rest.

You told the guy to "go back to where you came from" because he said he was black. That is racist mate. Maybe he was born in Australia? Maybe he wasn't... Regardless you chose to focus on one part of his post. You seem to have focused on the skin colour and ignored the bit about him stating he had mental health issues. Tell me again about reading some points but not others? You owe him an apology for the racist comment. You owe him an apology for your rant, without considering compassion due to his mental health issues.

He asked a question about getting a "discount" for an early plea. You gave INCORRECT information. Discounts do apply, I heard of this bloke who got a 100% discount on a traffic offence regarding a scooter and a helment. He got a discount. But you told this bloke NOPE no discounts. That is incorrect and you know the law better because you got a discount. You lied to him. You owe him an apology for that too.

Tell me - You would 'expect "f@#f you" or similar? oh that is nice. But he didn't. He just didn't return. We don't know why. Personally, I reckon he read your xenophobic comments and thought best to look elsewhere for answers. People don't have to respond the way YOU EXPECT DO THEY?

A friendly piece of advice... When people post here answer IF you actually know something about the laws they're asking about. If you don't know - dont answer.

He asked if in Australia we imprison people who have mental health issues. You didn't even try to answer that question. So your contribution to helping him understand was zero.
He asked "Does shouting the words 'Hey Sexy Lady' and 'Jihad Gun' amount to a criminal offence?" The answer is yes. But again, you didn't answer his question.

So fair to say what you wrote was factually incorrect and was rude. So when we look at your post we it is fair to say your contribution to helping this guy was not helpful. Infact it was harmful. YOu owe him an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.