QLD QCAT Decision was made in my favour. I returned the product and got my refund

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cantell

23 October 2020
Hi there, I was hoping someone out there could help me please. Back in December 2019 I bought an item online from a small shop. When I received the item it turned out to be not what it is. Needless to say they refused to refund my $6,000 that I paid for that item. Negotiations and the likes did not work. I took the matter to QCAT and I have a Decision that ordered me to return the product and ordered the other party (xyz) to refund my $6,000. I returned their item within the time frame ordered by QCAT but they did not refund the money. I applied for Enforcement Warrant and managed to garnish (take or withdraw) the funds from their business account by using the QCAT and Enforcement Warrant.
Now, the other party have applied for the Supreme Court for Injunction on the $6,000 as well as Enforcement of the QCAT Decision. They are now claiming that I did not send them the item I purchased and that I have sent them “rubbish”! A bailiff left the court papers being Injunction and Enforcement on our fence. It was raining heavily in the past few days and needless to say the papers went flying everywhere. My neighbour knocked on my door as she managed to collect one of the flying papers. It has my name on it and some other information. I called the Supreme Court and they told me that “yes there is an Injunction and Enforcement” application but they could not give me copies of them as the Court requires the applicant to serve the documents in person.
Can someone please tell me what to do now?
Do I go to the court?
I have already returned the product I bought from them but now they are saying I did not. It is going to be my words (being I returned the product) against their words (being they did not receive the product, and that they received rubbish) so what should I do please?