Australia's #1 for Law

Join 11,000+ Australians. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!

NSW Property Settlement and Separation - What Would I Be Entitled to?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by reebee, 27 October 2015.

  1. reebee

    reebee Member

    27 October 2015
    Likes Received:
    Hi, I'm wanting some information please.

    I've been with my partner for 13 years, no children but a miscarriage in 2014. We brought a house 11 years ago. I found out that he has cheated on me with a work friend and she has told him she's 4months pregnant.

    I just want to know, if I were to leave him and move away, what would I be entitle to as property settlement from the separation? The house is worth about $300,000, and the contents about $70,000. We both own our cars. I don't want to touch his superannuation that's about $55,000.

    Kind Regards

  2. JS79

    JS79 Well-Known Member

    2 October 2015
    Likes Received:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page