Hi, I had a minor car accident and as it was more my fault I said that I would pay for both cars to get fixed, and neither of us had car insurance so it was going to come out of my pocket. I noticed that the other car had some previous damage on it which she owner had said that she was happy for me not to pay it. But as my damage was close to the previous damage it would all have to get fixed so we both agreed that I would pay 70% of the damage on that section of the car And she would pay the remaining 30%. We got the quotes done and I chose the one I wanted to get her car fixed through and worked out the percentages that we both had to pay and sent it through to her and suggested that she should work it out also. She told me that she didn't have to money to pay the 30% and that I should transfer all the money into her account and she will get her car fixed when she has the money. I don't feel comfortablewith doing this and I want to find out if there is a time frame and how long should I wait till she's ready to get her car fixed? Can she come to me in a years time and say she is ready to fix her car?