NSW Letter of Demand - Blackmail and Extortion?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

AnnaLeah

24 December 2015
What I mean is that she said she doesn't buy repaired or damaged items but nevertheless bought an item which was listed with an area without paint. She said she doesn't buy items that are repaired but is asking for money to repair it.

It's true if the item has a crack that was covered and she discovered it by washing it off, it may mean that the fault was covered. But isn't there some buyer beware thing? She didn't buy it from a reputable collector in the store - she bought it from a lay person on Facebook. So buying in this way it is reasonable to expect that not all faults will be known by the seller.

Oops, it's 2014. I thought it was November 2015.

Terrim

13 November 2014
What i mean is that she said she doesnt buy repaired or damaged items but nevertheless bought an item which was listed with an area without paint. She said she doesnt buy items that are repaired but is asking for money to repair it.
Its true if the item has a crack that was covered and she discovered it by washing it off, it may mean that the fault was covered. But isnt there some buyer beware thing. She didnt buy it from a reputable collector in the store - she bought it from a lay person on Facebook. So buying in this way it is reasonable to expect that not all faults will be known by the seller.

Oops its 2014. I thought it was november 2015.

AnnaLeah It all worked out OK for me and I really don't care what she thinks now. I am so glad someone can see it from my point of view.