ACT Ex taken my daughter despite not being on birth certificate or registration.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Dellamb

30 June 2020
Canberra
So my ex and I have had quiet a horrible break up but to make matters worse off for myself he has taken all 3 Kids (2 BIO, 1 NOT) and moved them out of the A. C. T.

He is NOT even on my almost 2yr olds birth certificate SO HOW CAN HE JUST BE ABLE TO REMOVE HER FROM THE A. C. T AGAINST MY WILL AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!

Please someone help

Immismum

11 May 2020
So my ex and I have had quiet a horrible break up but to make matters worse off for myself he has taken all 3 Kids (2 BIO, 1 NOT) and moved them out of the A. C. T.

He is NOT even on my almost 2yr olds birth certificate SO HOW CAN HE JUST BE ABLE TO REMOVE HER FROM THE A. C. T AGAINST MY WILL AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!

Please someone help
I’m so sorry this has happened to you.
Is he actually the father of your youngest child?
You need legal advice and given the age of the youngest probably filing in the federal magistrates court for emergency orders and a recovery order. Police won’t help you until there is a recovery order apart from checking to see that the children are ok.
I would be talking to legal aid if you are eligible or asking for a recommendation for a good family law lawyer.