QLD Documents in Federal court

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

ATE000Rosemary

9 May 2021
Hi,
I am applicant for consent order and respondent made numerous false accusations in her affidavit and according to each point that my ex made and I can prove she is misleading and tried to confused the time and issues. Of course these documents are tones of emails. We will have first hearing soon. Can I offer these documents on the spot when Judge requested? Or I need to get JP to certify all of them. Because there are too many pages if They need to be certified.
Many thanks

ATE000Rosemary

9 May 2021
Hello ATE

Any evidence you want the Court to consider must be attached to an affidavit.

The Court will not consider them otherwise.

Also, the evidence must be relevant to the orders you want from the Court at the first hearing.

I hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply. I attached the evidence in my affidavit and they are submitted. The problem I have now is respondent put in numerous accusations in her " respondent affidavit""and how can I submit the evidence (these evidence related to respondents accusations? Do I Initial another affidavit? Or I don't need to worry about what she said and just see what happen at the first hearing?
Thanks