QLD Charged with up to 100 wilful damage

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cheesecake

16 September 2017
I've been charged with up to 100 wilful damage, court in under a month, first time offence, was driving a car while others inside the vehicle threw things to damage things, have had an interview and confessed to driving but never causing any of the damage, I will be getting a solicitor soon as I can, other people are being questioned about there part in it all, I am very remorseful that I would drive my idiot mates around while they did such things, one night one of the people in the back actually struck a person which is now assault as one count, I admitted to not knowing that was going to happen and that it wasn't intentional that the person in the back just randomly decided to attack the person, I have a clean record, I'm employed and have a child, I'm wondering if anyone can give me insight to a likely out come? The detectives said I only played a minor role and they will be putting that on there report and that I was remorseful and cooperative, some insight on what the sentencing might be might help my mind to ease as I have pretty bad anxiety and haven't been sleeping since