NSW Breach of s121 Family Law Act 1975

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

DJI

7 November 2018
Did you know that the Commonwealth is allowed to breach s121 Family Law Act? They placed a copy of my Family Court Orders on a Contract for Sale which was disseminated to the public; the Registrar General of NSW uploaded the Orders onto its public register; the solicitor for the Commonwealth uploaded details of my Family Court case onto the Internet. Did you know that that the Australian Federal Police, the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions, the Family Court, the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department all ignored my complaints? And why? Because the Commonwealth is protecting the Commonwealth. I await the decision by the Federal Court in the coming weeks. I invite your comments.

kimbapuppy

17 January 2016
How did it go? Did you take up the matter with the Federal Circuit Court via Applicatin in a Case?

DJI

7 November 2018
A lot of documents have been filed since my original post. The matter was transferred to the Federal Court. The Judge was biased and prejudiced because I was an unrepresented party. I could not get any legal assistance. The Judge ignored the evidence, the facts that the Respondents and their legal representatives had lied to the Court and one in an Affidavit. Section 121 is a farsical law but as the victim I was treated by the Judge as a liar and she even said my motives were sinister in her final judgment (but did not specify in what way). No-one will enforce a breach under s121 FLA and if you read the judgment against me, you have no right to privacy, confidence or duty of care. Good luck with whatever the reason you have written to me for.