VIC Will Video of Domestic Violence Recorded by Child be Admissible?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Nonfiction

17 May 2018
Victoria
It is OBVIOUS the OP is asking questions contrary to what a person would be asking if they were "already in court" and had a lawyer by their side.

OP said...

Thanks Rod. I've decided to present it with my next affidavit. I've already outlined the incident by way of transcript in previous Court documents. The respondent provided an excuse for his behaviour which was nonsensical.

Elisabeth

22 May 2018
My matter is approaching it's third hearing date - mediation was spoken about and refused. Urgent spousal maintenance orders were immediately sought due to financial abuse. I initially had a city law firm representing me - I ran out of money and they withdrew. I now have a VLA grant, I try to do as much of the work as a I can to limit my legal costs. Mediation is not an option as my former husband is abusive and will not co-operate on any level.

Clancy

6 April 2016
My matter is approaching it's third hearing date - mediation was spoken about and refused. Urgent spousal maintenance orders were immediately sought due to financial abuse. I initially had a city law firm representing me - I ran out of money and they withdrew. I now have a VLA grant, I try to do as much of the work as a I can to limit my legal costs. Mediation is not an option as my former husband is abusive and will not co-operate on any level.

Well like i said before, you are entitled to free mediation services EVEN if your ex refused to attend or co-operate. At the very least, they will help you find other legal and support services such as this;
Women's Legal Services Australia