NSW What are the Exact Details on a National Police Check?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Whatthe

31 October 2015
Not sure if anybody will be able to answer this one, but in the event somebody is charged with driving with drugs in one's system, is anybody aware of the exact details that are displayed on a national police check?

Hoping that it does not state the substances, just that a conviction was recorded

JS79

2 October 2015
Perth
On a National Police Clearance you would find any convictions that you have had along with any court appearances that you have had and whether or not you have had a conviction made against you in regards to those court appearances.

Whatthe

31 October 2015
On a National Police Clearance you would find any convictions that you have had along with any court appearances that you have had and whether or not you have had a conviction made against you in regards to those court appearances.

Thank you for your response. I was kind of hoping for a more definitive answer.

For example, whether it is as detailed as this= driving with THC in system,
or as basic as this = driving with illicit substance in system

Thanks though for taking the time to respond.

JS79

2 October 2015
Perth
how did they word your conviction?

Whatthe

31 October 2015
I'll have to get back to you on that one. Sorry, I have yet to be sent my paperwork. I just got a phone call the other day from the arresting officer informing that the sample sent away came back positive for THC.