LawAnswers.com.au - Australia's #1 Legal Community

LawAnswers.com.au is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

WA Supreme Court - What Forms Do I Need to Fill Out?

Discussion in 'Other/General Law Forum' started by Monica Diamont, 12 November 2015.

1. Monica Diamont

What form do I need to fill out for an injunction in the Supreme Court?

How do I obtain evidence from someone that's too afraid to go to supreme court? Do I need to fill out a form to ask for damages or does the judge decide on that? What form do I need to fill out to file extra documents?

2. Therese

Therese Well-Known Member

Hi Monica,

I would suggest contacting the Supreme Court directly in regards to which forms to fill out. See Contact Us

My understanding is that a third party may be called to give evidence in Court through a subpoena. Grounds of objection must be approved by the Court if the third party does not wish to appear.

There is various ways a Court can protect a witness if they are afraid to participate in a case.

It may be best to get a lawyer to assist you with your case in the Supreme Court. See Get Connected with the Right Lawyer for You

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...