VIC Representative In Retirement Villages Law

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

WeeLass

10 September 2014
Hello,
Can anyone advise of a legal representative I can contact in regards to Retirement Villages Contracts. I have had to place my father in care, and they are going to charge me over $52,000 to re-do his unit.

Thank you

Sarah J

16 July 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
Hi WeeLass,

This website has policies about advertising and recommending law firms or legal representatives to participants. In short, we are not allowed to make recommendations as this is not a referral website. Further, the Law Society has particular rules on advertising and recommending lawyers/firms.

I recommend speaking with a few different lawyers/firms before going with any one.

WeeLass

10 September 2014
Hi WeeLass,

This website has policies about advertising and recommending law firms or legal representatives to participants. In short, we are not allowed to make recommendations as this is not a referral website. Further, the Law Society has particular rules on advertising and recommending lawyers/firms.

I recommend speaking with a few different lawyers/firms before going with any one.

Thank you Sarah J, I am doing just that. Wish I could find someone I feel confident in though......