QLD Removing a vehicle by it's owner on a set date

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
19 October 2017
We allowed our sons ex to leave her car on our property agreeing that she would come to collect it later this year. We have given her a date & timeframe to remove the vehicle & told her that we don't want anyone but her to collect it off our property. It's been a week & a half since she agreed to the date set by us but she has now told us she will collect the car the day after our date because this is when it works for her with flights etc...& she will bring whoever she wants with her. We are concerned regardless of what date she collects the vehicle with her behaviour being in question & the safety to ourselves & our property. My question is where do we stand legally with this. We want the car removed on OUR set date not hers. There is a family law issue involving a child in place also so this is why we set this date & timeframe. And can we involve the police if she brings other people to our property against our wishes?
Thanking you all in advance with your help.

Clancy

6 April 2016
Sounds like allot of hostility in the air - but no actual threats have been made? Police wont be interested unless threats have been made. She probably just wants some company to feel more secure herself, i would if i was in her position.