NSW Proposed minute of order fcc

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Ross1976

12 May 2018
I have to service a proposed minute of order prior to next hearing this coming thursday. What form do i use? do i file it in portal &/or email to court??

Thanks in advance

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
Were there no proposed orders in your application? There is no specific form just to hand up orders. Who told you to do this?

Ross1976

12 May 2018
yes there were proposed orders in my application, however at the last hearing (No 3 - 1st i represented myself during) the judge asked me for my minute of order...to which i replied with, What is that? She said, What orders you are seeking? I said, Already done as per initiating application...My ex solicor emailed me her's - they differ from her initial response. Now i want to change my orders also. What form do i use? does it cost anything??

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
Please tell me exactly what this "hearing" is on Thursday. If all the Judge wants is a minute of orders and your orders have not changed it is quite simple. Were you directed to file and serve them or just present them? Is there an order or was it just verbal?

Also, check the email sent by the other side. DId it CC in the judges associate or not?

Ross1976

12 May 2018
Please tell me exactly what this "hearing" is on Thursday. If all the Judge wants is a minute of orders and your orders have not changed it is quite simple. Were you directed to file and serve them or just present them? Is there an order or was it just verbal?

Also, check the email sent by the other side. DId it CC in the judges associate or not?

Hearing listed as "Hearing defended interim" and action listed as "Final orders, Interim orders"

Email was not cc anyone. The email body from other side says; Please find attached herewith a letter with respect to this matter, together with the proposed Minute of Orders as referred to therein, by way of service. Attachment is my ex's proposed final orders...differ from initial one's she had...at previous hearing (directions) the judge said her proposed orders were very restrictive. Since then i have had a change of heart & want to relocate to where my ex lives & seek 50:50.

Ross1976

12 May 2018
Google tells me that there are usually 3 stages of final orders:

1. Application
2. minute of order
3. final orders

I suspect it provides room for movement given the time between initial hearing & final hearing...good thing too cause this whole process seems long, arduous, non-eventful, highly frustrating...i'm just about over it all. Having spent a grand total of 28hrs with my son in 1.5yrs. I'm about ready to walk away all together.