- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

NSW Police and False Statements- How to Change Statement for Assault?

Discussion in 'Criminal Law Forum' started by Rex and effect, 14 September 2015.

  1. Rex and effect

    14 September 2015
    Likes Received:
    Hi, i recently have been charged with assault but when the police took their statement, they were intoxicated and then went to change their statement and let them know that they assaulted me first and i was also intoxicated so i retaliated. Now i am being charged with assault and i have since then talked to the other person. They want to change their statement but are having trouble with the police and are scared of giving a false statements.

    What can i do???
  2. Amanda E

    Amanda E Well-Known Member

    9 April 2014
    Likes Received:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page