WA Mother Applied for Custody of Children Recovery - Any Options?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
7 August 2015
I need legal advise on a family court matter.

I have my 14 month old daughter with me in Victoria and her mother who is in Perth went to court today to apply for a custody of children recovery action. I was told I had to return my daughter as soon as possible. The next court date is next week on Wednesday in Perth. I have no way of taking my daughter back. Her mother is a speed addict and has got legal charges against her pending.

Please help.


Well-Known Member
23 July 2014
You need to speak to a solicitor for proper legal advice, particularly due to the urgency and delicate nature of this matter.