QLD Lie in affidavit

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

ATE000Rosemary

9 May 2021
Isn't lie on affidavit a crime?
I was in court this week and I am respondent. I demonstrated with evidence in my affidavit that applicant the mother did not tell the truth. The mother she admitted she make wrong statements at the beginning of hearing she said because her lawyer did not tell her that information and Judge said it happened and thanks for her to be honest for the mistake. She also making up story which she think is for child's interests. Judge did not consider weather that is truth or not because the child is too young to check his will. Judge ignored all the lie she made and only see the part which is for child's best interests. The mother did not get any punishment and won the case.
There is no any court order in advance also I have no any criminal charge record.

Davidfc007

26 November 2019
The QLD Family Court is corrupt and lying means nothing to these so called protectors of children. The Family Court is the most broken judicial system in Australia because lying is never addressed, judges, lawyers, ICL's and report writers are heartless, money hungry humans that deserve the same fait as Judge Guy Andrews. The court is nothing more than a reality show where the best interest of the child means nothing and who ever is more popular to these criminals (officers of the court) will win and our children suffer because of it. Vinita Khushal and Patrick Dooley lied to judges and they are still practicing lawyers. Go to the media and tell your story because a Royal Commission is needed to out these low life humans!

Atticus

6 February 2019
The mother did not get any punishment and won the case.
You may still be within time to appeal if you think the judge ignored evidence that resulted in procedural unfairness..

Generally judges in family law don't refer cases of a party knowingly submitting false or misleading evidence to the AFP.. It has happened but not common.. It's also possible that the circumstances/material the false statements related to had no real impact on how the judge chose to make a decision or the orders that resulted.

Up until 2011 section 117 of the act allowed a judge to consider costs against a party found to have knowingly provided false or misleading evidence.

gunnerzzzz

8 March 2020
Courts have no interest in lying. I even showed the mothers legal rep lied and mislead, also causing delays in the case etc against what the legal conduct guidelines state about lawyers ethics etc... They don't care. All that matters to court is if the child is with one parent. If the other is then hindered and time/relationship is damaged because of such and you bring it up... They accuse you of bring "Un child focused"

Mamalife 101

2 July 2021
The QLD Family Court is corrupt and lying means nothing to these so called protectors of children. The Family Court is the most broken judicial system in Australia because lying is never addressed, judges, lawyers, ICL's and report writers are heartless, money hungry humans that deserve the same fait as Judge Guy Andrews. The court is nothing more than a reality show where the best interest of the child means nothing and who ever is more popular to these criminals (officers of the court) will win and our children suffer because of it. Vinita Khushal and Patrick Dooley lied to judges and they are still practicing lawyers. Go to the media and tell your story because a Royal Commission is needed to out these low life humans!
Hey can u tell me about about vinita my ex partner has her for a lawyer