NSW Is it an AVO breach?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Litt

17 April 2023
Is it an AVO breach?

I have a no contact AVO from an ex. I am the defendant. This all occured as I found out he was cheating and proceeded to contact his fiance. Anyway, I consented without admission and there was no charge or anything. The AVO expires in 2 months. I was visiting family oversease and while browsing Insta, liked a reel from PINOP's brother's account. It was inadeverdent. As soon as I realized it, I blocked the account.

The brother is not stipulated in the AVO.

However, I have a few concerns.
1. The reel contained PINOP.
2. There is a condition in the AVO that says "you are not allowed to try and find PINOP via social media, text, calls etc or ask anyone if they know PINOP location."

By coming accross his brother's account and their photos that were publically posted, did I "find" PINOP?

The brother whose reel came to my feed, has a public account. He also lives oversease and not related to Australia at all.

I have blocked him on insta and facebook so such accidents dont happen ever again.

There is no history of breach.

Now please tell me if the one accidental like could possibly be a breach of Avo? I am worried sick as I am this close to having the AVO expired. TIA