QLD Holiday orders

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

nat 2015

8 February 2017
Hi, I am begging someone to help me please, so we have final orders agreed upon in 2021, op has from 3pm Friday till Monday 9am every 2nd weekend, and half holidays, it changes who has first week and 2nd week with odd and even years, child attends Catholic school so they have an extra week, holidays are 50/50, I had child weekend before school returned and this weekend I'm sure is op weekend, op didn't pick child up and said no its not op weekend.
Order states at the conclusion of holidays, time will recommence back to every 2nd weekend for op, it states in orders it will resume as holidays hadn't occurred, so op had first week of holidays I had weekend before holidays started, so shouldnt it be his weekend now.
I don't have funds for a lawyer and would really like if someone can help me, I have gone over these 4 times and still see that it is op weekend, I also need to know if I would get breached if I don't hand child over next weekend as op chose to not have child this weekend. Please help

sammy01

27 September 2015
Ok - so remove names and details about change over locations. I'd want to read the exact wording of the orders.