VIC Father wants custody

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Nonfiction

17 May 2018
Victoria
This arrangement was only more recent to enable me to work as I'm limited during the day but I'm no longer working and weekends will be every second weekend starting the coming weekend.

Not ignoring anything else you have said...just curious if the soon to change care arrangements for the kids i.e. from dad having the kids each week from Thur to Sun (all weekends-6 nights a fortnight) to EOW, means dads weekday time is increasing so he will still see the kids for 6 nights per fortnight?...as he does now? Can I assume that in spite of some communication difficulties...on some level...you and dad are able to reach agreements on your own for the most part?

Briana

8 July 2018
For the most part we have worked out care arrangement ourselves and might sometimes get a bit catty but we always got over it quickly, he won't reply to my messages in regards to coming to a new agreement for the kids, I'm open to his suggestions as long as they can work for the kids. The only thing I would be concerned about is that his girlfriend would have the responsibility of taking my son to school and they would be putting my daughter in daycare anyway and if I'm home I'd rather she home with me. I'm open to ideas to make this fair for all of us but I'm sick ok f him always threatening me with custody without any valid reason why except to lesson the amount of child support payments.

Briana

8 July 2018
Thankyou Alina, I have an appointment with a counselor so hopefully we can sort ourselves out .

miguel

30 May 2018
There are good Apps out there that can assist with keeping communication calm, respectful and unemotional.

Hello, can someone swear by a good app? I've heard MyMob is an app as described by Alina but it has technical issues. For e.g. it doesn't timestamp communications.

sammy01

27 September 2015
So help me out.. you said you refused access one time because you were to tired.

Did he come to sydney only to be told he wont see the kid?

sammy01

27 September 2015
Oops please ignore my lasf post wrong thread my mistake allappologies