VIC Family Law - Accessing Property and Funds After Separation?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Timnuts

7 April 2016
I walked out with just the clothes on my back 19 December 2014 leaving a fully fresh renovated house. It's got it all:

New floating floor boards
Fresh paint
25k kitchen
New furniture
10k ensuit

I did all the work myself as a tradesman with a budget of 30k. Know that I was never to return . Because of the spiteful person she is, I have not seen that property since then, nor have I seen my 3 beautiful children. She has really made them hate me, not even allowing communication - Parental anienation 101.

My question is, if she is denying me the right to my own property and still have my name on the mortgage certificate, how do I go about accessing the funds that is close to 180k. All I want is 40 percent.

Keep in mind that I have not paid a cent for the property and mortgage after finishing renos.

Anyone? Need family law help fast.

And it's worth on any good day 400k to 440k. She is getting her friends in real estate to give her quotes of 365k to 385k .

Tippical narcissist, she has no idea but wants it all.

Please any female reading this don't take that the wrong way because there is a majority of you out there that actually have hearts and want an amicable end to a relationship. She is not one.

AllForHer

23 July 2014
@Timnuts, are you divorced? If so, how long for?