WA Family Court - What will Happen at Interim Hearing?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Corinne

31 October 2015
The order about no daycare, after school or holiday care is ridiculous.

What happens if you come across an unforeseen circumstance where you are suddenly required to seek full time employment? Are you going to contravene your own order?

I suggest not making idiotic requests that only suit yourself. You're not a hero for being a stay at home dad and it definitely doesn't give you the right to dictate what the mother does with her time.

Hoang Trang

22 July 2016
The order about no daycare, after school or holiday care is ridiculous.

What happens if you come across an unforeseen circumstance where you are suddenly required to seek full time employment? Are you going to contravene your own order?

I suggest not making idiotic requests that only suit yourself. You're not a hero for being a stay at home dad and it definitely doesn't give you the right to dictate what the mother does with her time.

It is a proposal which if she didn't agree then so be it. But I'll give you one better..we have since signed consent orders that if the mother is unable to care for the children due to work then they will spend time with the father. Turns out i take my kids for the day to the zoo and movies whilst mum is working...

I'm a super hero in the eyes of my kids.

Hoang Trang

22 July 2016
Update guys

Kids are back living with me and enrollled into their new school and doing great. She agreed to spend time with kids every other weekend and half holidays although I did offer every weekend. And she only agreed if I signed a binding financial agreement where she pays zero child support. None the less this nightmare is over. Pass 10 months have been a living hell, physically, mentally and financially. Suffered depression and insomnia daily. Finally been having some solid night sleeps and appetite is back.
I fought hard and sacrificed everything for my kids. THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Thanks to everyone who gave advice. Some days all I needed was someone on here to care and listen

Reactions: SamanthaJay