- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

VIC Department of Human Services Worker - Took Kids Against My Will?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by suchaninjustice83, 3 September 2015.

  1. suchaninjustice83

    3 September 2015
    Likes Received:
    Is it legal for a Department of Human Services worker who took your kids from you to, against your will, take up kids into her own care?
  2. rebeccag

    rebeccag Well-Known Member

    8 April 2014
    Likes Received:
    It sounds like it might be best to get legal advice from a family lawyer that goes into your circumstances in more detail - from Legal Aid or your local community legal centre if you're eligible. I know that you can make an official complaint about the conduct of a DHS worker and if it isn't resolved to your satisfaction, you can take it to the Commonwealth Ombudsman: Complaints and feedback - tell us what you think - Department of Human Services

Share This Page