NSW Consent Orders - Property

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Troy_Sydney

7 November 2019
just trying to understand filling out consent orders
i the respondent want to absolve the applicant from responsibility of the mortgage on the property we've agreed on that i'm taking from them..and of course the mortgage that's attached to it...would it be written like this...

1. Forthwith the applicant do all acts and things and sign all documents necessary to transfer his right, title and interest in the property situate at (**Property address***) and being more particularly described as (land description on the Certificate of Title) to the respondent.

2. The respondent indemnify the applicant and keep the respondent indemnified in relation to all liabilities and outgoings with respect to the property including all obligation pursuant to the mortgage registered against the title to the property.

Troy_Sydney

7 November 2019
sorry not sure if i wrote that right,,was around the wrong way

just trying to understand filling out consent orders
i am the applicant want to absolve the respondent from responsibility of the mortgage on the property we've agreed on that i'm taking from them..and of course the mortgage that's attached to it...would it be written like this...basically we have come to an agreement for them to walk away as they owe me a large amount of money in a defacto relationship.

this is what i'm putting down...i cant afford at this time a lawyer to write this up so was hoping for some advice or if someone has been through similar...anything would be appreciated.

1. Forthwith the respondent do all acts and things and sign all documents necessary to transfer his right, title and interest in the property situate at (**Property address***) and being more particularly described as (land description on the Certificate of Title) to the applicant.

2. The applicant indemnifies the respondent and keep the respondent indemnified in relation to all liabilities and outgoings with respect to the property including all obligation pursuant to the mortgage registered against the title to the property.

3. The respondent Relinquish to the applicant all furniture and household contents presently in their possession or control to Reimburse the applicant.

4. The parties each retain sole responsibility for any debt or liability in their sole name.