SA CIR reporting false statements and heavily biased. What to do?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
1 July 2022
I am at a loss as what to do about this.
Had a CIR - already up against 123 false allegations (can be disproven with evidence in trial)
Was DV perp’d against me including physical.
The father Initiated court proceedings out of retaliation for me doing as I was told by DCP while they investigate him.
The CIR interviewed me for less than an hour, while on the call she cut me off mid sentence for a few of my answers and very loudly sighed when I went to get some water. I was asked 3 questions about our child and the rest we’re about DV I had experienced and their effects.
The report came back heavily in the father favour (which so far has been my experience with everything) and the reported also stated I said things I had not and applied experiences I had in the past saying I experienced them now which I do not.
I have ADHD she asked about whether it impacted my parenting I said no, it is well managed, she asked about the past and I said the DV had exacerbated my executive dysfunction while in the relationship. She reported that I said I had a executive dysfunction and ADHD and that I said It was often paralysing making decisions (I said in the past it was because I didn’t know if I was going to be making my ex angry, but I still made the decisions and dealt with the consequences later)…
I said I had a full psych evaluation and have no mental Illness… she said both parents need one.
She claimed both me and our child were equally uncomfortable around each other bc I had my arms folded and there was minimal physical touching… And it was unlikely due to the environment. But the child and I were singing songs, playing with cars, drawing and he was on my lap majority of the time… he also had to be separated from me as he wouldn’t leave me and then he was kicking the door and screaming trying to get to me but she didn’t mention this. My arms were folded as they made me sit in the same room as my ex and I walked into the room to him and his partner talking s**t about me to a stranger… I am usually in a secure room… I had folded arms for comfort… she also said both parents had a follow up meeting… I did not… these are just some examples..
What can I do? This is such an important part of the family court process and I feel lost and scared