Children’s court proceedings

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
23 April 2021
Children’s court. Case has been established, but the evidence that was used did not exist, it was created by paternal family. Neglect and abuse was established for lodging to court, but reports from caseworkers(DCJ)days before did not indicate abuse. How to prove now that the entire case that was based on ROSH reports(ROSH reported were done by father’s family)have been fabricated?
I’m a grandmother and need to help my daughter, who’s partner and his family took a child from her. When orders were made, child was in the care of father for two month and he gets to keep the child. The final hearing is in 3 month. I have until 12 May to prove fabrication of evidence. I will provide more information if need.
I’m so desperate.

gingerdvera

17 November 2020
Hi! Have you consulted a lawyer about your daughter's problem? They may help you with the issues. If you are around Brisbane, you can do a consultation with Times Lawyers. Lawyers have ways. Try to find one.