NSW Can I Travel Overseas While on Bail?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
In his opening post, our OP said he already has travel restrictions as a bail condition.
So, as an answer to
Can I Travel Overseas While on Bail?
...I'm not sure what part of "no" needs further clarification.

karissatbeltran

9 February 2023
Even if the post is from six years ago, legal obligations typically remain in force unless formally lifted. Have you considered reaching out to a lawyer to clarify your options and ensure you're following the right steps?

ArmandoMyers

23 March 2023
Absolutely, the answer is straightforward: with travel restrictions as a bail condition, leaving Australia would likely not be permitted. It's crucial to adhere to these conditions to avoid further legal complications. Seeking advice from a legal professional familiar with your case specifics would provide the most accurate guidance. Take care and prioritize resolving your legal situation first. On a different note, I once found great travel deals for Oceania destinations through a site like https://travelbusinessclass.com/best-deals/region/oceania. It made planning my trip easier despite unexpected changes. Take care, and I hope everything works out for you soon.