QLD Can anyone in this country be above the law of the land ?.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

DocSniper

1 January 2015
Hello to all.

I am wondering if it could be explained to me to how a human being in this country of Democracy can obtain a conviction to a crime/s that, that human has never committed ? or proven to be correct or false in any manner.
No Questioning by police or any chargers, no going to a court room to face a judge to obtain a conviction.

So how does a department of government have a greater power then State police and a court room Judge ? to give a conviction to any crimes ?and then to deploy the punishment to that human ?.

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
We're going to need more information than that.

Generally speaking, no one can be convicted of a crime except through the court process. Government agencies can penalise people, and the acceptance of that is effectively 'pleading guilty' - but you have to accept the 'charge'.

DocSniper

1 January 2015
We're going to need more information than that.

Generally speaking, no one can be convicted of a crime except through the court process. Government agencies can penalise people, and the acceptance of that is effectively 'pleading guilty' - but you have to accept the 'charge'.

Evening Rob.
As you are now a tad more in the details to that fabricated conviction, you now see a man, a human that has been made a patsy and it seems I am forever going to be trapped in that vortex unless I can find a lawyer with a Matlock attitude to bring light to darkness.

I really do not know where else to turn and I am sick of living in misery.