VIC Bullying

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Briancrainfan

15 April 2020
Hi Rod

I had my meeting yesterday and what a joke.
I’m sitting in this disciplinary meeting that I had no idea about I though it was just a general meeting about my work etc.

The HR lady asked me to go through my allegations and I’m now confused and wondering what’s going on. So they realise that not aware of what’s going on and they ask me if I received a letter about today’s meeting and I reply no and then they are confused.

So basically a email letter was sent to my manger who has only been with the aged care home for 3 weeks and number 7 manger in a two year old home. So my manager didn’t open her email and give me this disciplinary letter. So I had no idea so the meeting had to stop until I received this letter and re schedule a new meeting date.

once I received this letter it was a draft letter that has no dates sentences are missing says see attached photos no photos are provided in this draft letter that has just been printed out and not corrected and not all information is provide no photos as the letter states.

so basically the head office lady dislikes me and wants me out they have been trying to sack me since September and every week are constantly at me over nothing they all have there backs they all stick up for each other.

they will keep finding things to bully me out of my job it’s been very stressful I have lost so much weight I have had an eye ulcer since the start of November and still have this ulcer in my eye from the stress.

plus I have to do all the relative visits every hour which is totally out of control I find it very hard to let family in every hour and they have 9 bookings per hour plus I have to do there temperatures ask them covid questions get them to wash there hands then take them to the residents room I’m constantly interrupted and do my own administration work and no communication if I’m happy to do the visits basically I was given no choice putting myself at risk of interacting with the public.

they keep sacking other staff or pushing them to leave. If I had done something wrong I would be ok with it but I’ve done nothing wrong other staff have done far worse incidents and gets covered up. We have worksafe visiting every week plus two cleaners for 6 hours for 145 bed home. It’s a joke. I’m bullied out of my job for nothing.
If I were you I would try to find other forms of work. I was gaslighted at DHS services Australia and just like wisernow it has destroyed my relationship with my family. I got diagnosed with psychosis while the fools who bullied got away scott free.

I am still being micromanaged at my new job. I am now looking at doing audiobooks instead around the world and still getting rejected because not skilled enough or not enough experience.

WiserNow

10 September 2014
If I were you I would try to find other forms of work. I was gaslighted at DHS services Australia and just like wisernow it has destroyed my relationship with my family. I got diagnosed with psychosis while the fools who bullied got away scott free.

I am still being micromanaged at my new job. I am now looking at doing audiobooks instead around the world and still getting rejected because not skilled enough or not enough experience.
After trauma we can exlerience post traumatic growth. For me it was a realisation that I wanted a simpler life being a stay at home parent. I always thought I HAD to work. Why?

I hope you push forward and achieve your dream of audio books. Not everyone will reject you...it just feels like it as this is our recent experience from gaslighting. It takes a lot to recover from and is more damaging than the bullying.

Briancrainfan

15 April 2020
After trauma we can exlerience post traumatic growth. For me it was a realisation that I wanted a simpler life being a stay at home parent. I always thought I HAD to work. Why?

I hope you push forward and achieve your dream of audio books. Not everyone will reject you...it just feels like it as this is our recent experience from gaslighting. It takes a lot to recover from and is more damaging than the bullying.
I am still trying to pursue that but I am not getting anywhere with it I am afraid.

Briancrainfan

15 April 2020

I am still struggling with my mental health. In that department I could not tell reality from fiction now in my current job whenever I say my name. The people hear people saying Mike which is not even my name and I have heard it back from a recording and it sounds fine I've also asked my family they say my name sounds fine.

I felt like I was in a dream world they were playing suits or the people on the phones were escapist. I have seen some psychologist but they want me on pills and medication. The fact that they don't want me back shows and audiobook dream is not going anywhere I feel that my life is being determined by these people.

Timcat54

19 September 2020
Victoria
So my bullying has gotten worse working in aged care in administration so many factors and so many incidents to write. I lodged a work cover claim but they rejected my claim even at conciliation and at the independent review team they don’t want to know about it or care about the pain and suffering I’m dealing with now I’m trying to find a lawyer who can help me too see if I have a case or not. I’ve also lodged an official complaint via work safe for the way I’ve been treated by management and other co workers the meeting will take place with the head office next month May but I doubt anything will come of it at all. I don’t understand how I can be treated completely different from my other co workers for 3 years and each manager that takes over the position of facility manager continues to bully me the last 4 mangers have successfully all bullied and harassed me. I don’t want to leave the house I don’t want to work I don’t want to deal with people all the things I loved in life I no longer live and after working in aged care for 25 years I no longer want to work in that industry that I once’s loved and was so passionate about and in my 25 years in aged care I never had any work issues until working for Royal Freemasons. I need any advice how I can win my work cover claim as they are aware how poorly they all treated me for three years. What do I do to win my work cover claim ?