VIC Bullying and harassment work cover

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Timcat54

19 September 2020
Victoria
I’ve been bullied and harassed in my aged care job in administration for the last 3 years. I have lodged a work cover claim went through all the process conciliation and independent review to be told my claim was rejected which has caused me more anxiety and I just don’t want to deal with people or leave the house. I’m trying to get a lawyer to help me if I have a case or not but having said that this aged care company can not get away with bullying and the harassment they caused me and think it’s fine and say I have no case. My GP has me as totally impairment capacity and I have no idea what to do they should not get away with this I deserved to be treated fairly and professional and to have felt safe at work not to be a mental case that I have become. What do I do moving forward what legal advice do I seek and where from and who? I’ve also reported the aged care facility to work safe which they have a meeting with in May in relation to my bullying complaint I have lodged. I want compensation for how broken I am.