- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

QLD Brother Sold PlayStation to Cash Converters - How Do I Stand?

Discussion in 'Criminal Law Forum' started by kids_mum, 24 July 2015.

  1. kids_mum

    kids_mum New Member

    23 July 2015
    Likes Received:
  2. Tracy B

    Tracy B Well-Known Member

    24 December 2014
    Likes Received:
    Hi kids_mum,

    First, whose playstation is it? It would not be difficult for your older son to argue it was his playstation.

    Second, how old is your older son?

    Third, are you sure it is with cash converters? You should contact them, then write them a formal letter, informing them the item was sold to them without the consent of the true owner and they should not sell the item until the matter has been resolved.

    Forth, do you know how much your son received for the playstation? If not, you may be able to find out from Cash Converters.

Share This Page