QLD Won $2 Million but Lost my Ticket - Any Chance to Get Back?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
It's me again, the person that lost the 2 million-dollar winning lotto ticket from today and it's my parent's 55th wedding anniversary. I have five years to prove my claim. Anyone know any lawyers that may be able to help?

I am willing if the win is proven, to give half for the help. Otherwise, I may never claim it. I can only, otherwise, tryons things like clairvoyants, try and get a private lie detector test done and I may try universities that may play with forensics
i am replying to myself today is the 19 5 2020, have found two witnesses at this stage, even thought i found damaged ticket and believe it or not still looking is there anyone out there that can help with suggestions

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com

noillim

8 January 2015
cairns and nsw
yes and just now as i ws ringing solcitors so for to right me a letter to shop to try and match a credit card statement lotto puchase and have had no luck i called lotto again-they had lost me and my sons details and i suggested perhaps i do a whole new claim they said i could i got them to confirm this i know i shouldn't but i did record this so now thankfully i can submit a new claim. I did mention that they (lotto) woudl be red faced if i found the ticket and the details i had always told them matched up to the ticket details on data base/i think this helped. Also thanks for getting back to me. The operator girl jackie spoke with me at length if eel they actually listened adn she confirmed that with all the leg work it was worth a shot. It was always a long shot but i forever know that i had that ticket; i will not discuss teh details but many details could not have been got by anyone else but the winner. I think it is good that they cannot located y son or my details-they probably thought this win woudl go back to future draws and advertising next year, but i thankfully get this-i am happy to donate to those who have helped so thanks for your help. If you can help in any way but I live in cairns; if you can help as i have no luck with who i have rung in cairns. My contact is k rado [email protected] ph 0416439981