QLD Surprising and Suspicious Search Warrant from Police

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Gorodetsky

21 February 2016
Hi "fellow comrade",

You could make a complaint to the CCC. It's a pretty open & shut instance of a warrant with false info on it. Don't bother making the complaints to the qps, they'll mislabel and misfile it.

The CCC will keep a copy, record another tally against false warrant, and then toss it to the qps. The numbers rack up. Remember the copper with 20 odd complaints about excessive force.

It also records that you have directly told the qps their info was wrong. Might be useful later on.

Oh yeah, and it creates a good chunk of paperwork for them.

Regards

Fellow Comrade

18 February 2016
That might be an option. Although it would be good to find out what they are claiming as evidence first, to be sure what I'm going up against as I wouldn't want to waste their valuable time.

Thanks.

Negel

23 February 2016
After recently being hacked and losing my identity with police not being able to do anything, could this be it? I would also request your criminal history. If they don't have the money time or resources to access my email account to see who logged in and wiped them how can they do this.

A friend of mine lost his identity to a bad criminal and only that he had proof of his whereabouts did he walk free from the courts.

Just an idea, not legal advice. Very unusual yes. Good luck with it, mate.