VIC Subpoena findings - Defended interim hearing

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

vwka84

21 July 2020
Who knows ... I don't think anybody on here (or anywhere TBH) has any special insight on what any particular judge may do on the day.

As already mentioned, I do believe that if that material is to be given any weight, that it would be more likley to happen if the ICL raised it.... Certainly if allegations of FV are raised again as a factor in restricting visits, then it should be raised by someone. I would be discussing it with the ICL if possible.

I did email ICL who said that unless i copy in the other party, she will delete my emails. IcL is lazy and as said already biased towards me due to the false allegations. My evidences clearly shows that i was primary carer before and yet she only supports ex decision to allow me few hours a week . It is very unlikely she will be insightful and pick up discrepancies and call it out..

Thanks mate. Are you a lawyer by any chance? Do you know much about court book

Atticus

6 February 2019
I did email ICL who said that unless i copy in the other party, she will delete my emails.
That's in keeping with her obligations as an ICL & fair enough.... needs to be 'seen' as impartial, acting only in the kids best interests.. Still my opinion (and that's all it is) that IF you are confident of getting overnights at this interim then don't rock the boat with mum at this point.... Just get together as much hard evidence as YOU can that can demonstrate that she lied to DHHS & cops .... May come in useful later if these allegations keep getting thrown up as an excuse to limit your time

No not a lawyer, just another bloke thrust into family law without a choice & learnt up as a necessity.

Reactions: vwka84

vwka84

21 July 2020
That's in keeping with her obligations as an ICL & fair enough.... needs to be 'seen' as impartial, acting only in the kids best interests.. Still my opinion (and that's all it is) that IF you are confident of getting overnights at this interim then don't rock the boat with mum at this point.... Just get together as much hard evidence as YOU can that can demonstrate that she lied to DHHS & cops .... May come in useful later if these allegations keep getting thrown up as an excuse to limit your time

No not a lawyer, just another bloke thrust into family law without a choice & learnt up as a necessity.

Thanks mate for all your help

DFC101

1 July 2022
I was in a very similar circumstance )bias by the ICL), even though the children were in my care for 2 years and the FCFC kept the children in my primary care, but my Ex pushed matters with DHHS, DFFH, and CPS with her false allergations and lies and convinced them to remove the children from my care, now I am labled a mentally ill, abusive man perpitrating thing I am not capable of against my children and my psychopath narc Ex, that I brainwashed my kids, strangled them all, and all sorts of utter bull, my kids have wanted to be returned now 10 and 14 but they have been silenced like our family, friends and I have.

Be very careful with police, orange door and DHHS/ DFFH and CPS (they will not believe you)! (no matter how many witnesses, family members, or the amount of actual factual evidence you may have) they will bog you down in the Children's Court, deby you your civil, legal and human rights, break you down and destroy you, if it goes down that road, you will be facing / living a daily existance of uncomprehendable pain and suffering, bias, descrimination and ruin, I have gone through 6 years of holding my head above water; to now, almost over night, 16 months of absolute hell!

A good article to consult

Last edited: