Australia's #1 for Law

Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!

WA Speeding Fines - Request Calibration Information of Police Camera?

Discussion in 'Traffic Law Forum' started by harry123, 14 December 2015.

  1. harry123

    harry123 Member

    14 December 2015
    Likes Received:
    Is it possible or worth a try to request the calibration info for the police camera without going to court, potentially to find it wasn't accurate or to just get the fine dropped due to it being a hassle? I've received speeding fines where it says I was going faster than I thought.
  2. Sophea

    Sophea Guest

    I believe you can only subpoena the records of the camera if you are fighting it in court. So I would only bother if you believe you were travelling significantly slower than what was recorded on the fine.

Share This Page