VIC Recusal of a judge

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
26 April 2020
Dear all
I am self represented against a real .... who earns a lot of money and his legal team during trial are about $50k a day. We were together for 18 years and all the money was made together he just got in first.
there have been many unkind and what I would take as biased statements via the judge but I know that is subjective and people never like hearing people judge them.
However the judge has now instead of recalling a hearing only four weeks previous and quite serious in regard to her granting leave for my ex’s counsel to subpoena my previous solicitors correspondence. However it simply didn’t happen. I couldn’t raise that ex’s counsel was wrong as I did this in January and she absolutely went through me about how disrespectful I was however on this day she couldn’t recall didn’t remember and as such simply agreed with him despite the trial transcript not reflecting this is anyway.