VIC Need a proper answer.

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Ashfaq2381

16 February 2021
Ok about me first i am mother of two children, elder is step daughter and my own son.

My husband is married in 2010 and baby born in 2011, divorced in 2012. My husband filed for custody as soon as they are divorced.shez is a very violent lady, and the laws over there are strict, she tried to put police case and all but nothing worked out for her and she did tried to fled country with child, where my husband did take the child for the safety reasons. And she never came back though my husband kept her visa so she would come for her child. She never fought for child ..eventually she married some guy in adelaid in the year 2013 and they do have a son. So she moved on ...she never fought ....so we eventually got got full custody in 2014. But the custody is from qatar

Now we moved to australia 3 years Ago.its all past now. So 4 years back her husband called my husband and asked for favour as she did exactly same wat she did with my husband, she filed a family lawsuit, abuse case ..he asked for help, but we dint help as we dont want to involve with that women as we feel shez litrally the dangerous women. And she eventually got full custody of his son and she did send her son to india so he wont be metting his father in adelaid. Hope iam clear till now.

Now she came to knwo we are here, all of sudden she doesnt have any thing to do.. she did tried to seduce my husband first by sending some semi nude picture for which my husband really dint bothered now she filed a for my daughter custody.

After 9 years.. the child is absolutely involved with me ..her brother family, grandparents.. and now she came well ... at this stage its just a start, eventually we will come to knwo wat exactly she want.

My questions here: does my qatar custody papers acxepted here?
My daughter knows everything as we had to explain and we told her all truth.. she really dont want to go... and ofcourse... we never want.
Can we file with out lawyer, as we feel lawyers here make money and doesn't give much info.

Pls help me friends. We have all docs.. wat is the procedure i can get my full custody.

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au