QLD Lawyer and Process Server Trespassing to give me a ‘letter'

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cantell

23 October 2020
Thank you so much for the recommendations...but unfortunately those places are full of Australians. Anywhere else you could recommend that has less Australians (preferably none)? Seriously considering my options but since I am an Australia (unfortunate) I am finding it so difficult to be accepted anywhere else in the world. It seems Australia is made for Aussie to rot in it alone and away from the rest of the world (smell is bad)
oh um forgot to tell you that you could report my comment as this is what Australians do...they just can not keep a civil conversation hahaha

Cantell

23 October 2020
I suspect it's more a case of just being a racist ingrate
More like a case of telling the truth...still searching for somewhere to go and live. May be I should start another thread asking for recommendation for places to live where no Aussies could go! hahahaha

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
oh um forgot to tell you that you could report my comment as this is what Australians do...they just can not keep a civil conversation hahaha
I do not accept the premise that yours is the civil half of the conversation here.

Cantell

23 October 2020
I do not accept the premise that yours is the civil half of the conversation here.
And would I care less about what “you” do accept or don’t accept! The words “full of yourself” come to mind!!!!
If you don’t like it then don’t read it!

Tim W

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
28 April 2014
Sydney
You got the answers to your question at the start.
You don't like those answers.
That won't change them, no matter how much petty rhetoric you indulge in.

---> Why are you still here?

Cantell

23 October 2020
You got the answers to your question at the start.
You don't like those answers.
That won't change them, no matter how much petty rhetoric you indulge in.

---> Why are you still here?
I didn’t indulge in it…you did by “suspecting” something, which in all “honesty” (although “honesty” is a word that lawyers don’t understand), had no bearing on it nor that anybody cares about your personal opinion! You seem to look for attention which again I don’t care less!
FYI - I’m still here for the same reason you are here 🤣

Falcongirl

26 March 2022
If you allowed access to your property maybe your electricity company could send your correct bill? Instead of the estimate they normally send. Then with your power restored you wouldn't have to rot away all by yourself. You could keep the television on as company.

Cantell

23 October 2020
If you allowed access to your property maybe your electricity company could send your correct bill? Instead of the estimate they normally send. Then with your power restored you wouldn't have to rot away all by yourself. You could keep the television on as company.
I’ve got you rotten Aussies keeping my company don’t worry 😉 😂 and you are a favourite

Atticus

6 February 2019
And would I care less about what “you” do accept or don’t accept! The words “full of yourself” come to mind!!!!
Imagine accusing someone of being full of themselves when your every word proves you are full of yourself.
still searching for somewhere to go and live. May be I should start another thread asking for recommendation for places to live
Maybe nobody wants you .. I'm sure you've been told where to go before though AIR ;)