Australia's #1 for Law

Join 11,000+ Australians. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!

NSW How to Expose Ex for Fraud?

Discussion in 'Criminal Law Forum' started by Manjula singh, 30 July 2016.

  1. Manjula singh

    Manjula singh Member

    30 July 2016
    Likes Received:
    My Ex migrated to Australia on forged a birth certificate. He not only changed his name but date of birth and parents' name. Now here he is getting all the benefits. How can I expose him for fraud?
  2. Sophea

    Sophea Well-Known Member

    16 April 2014
    Likes Received:
    If the fraud was in your home country to get his passport and travel papers then perhaps you could take steps to have his passport cancelled on the basis of it being fraudulently acquired in that country. Then you could also contact IMMI - the department of immigration and boarder control and inform them? I'm not sure who exactly you could speak to. What type of visa does he have here?
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page