QLD Ex Filing Interim Orders - What Does it Mean?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

sammy01

27 September 2015
help me out... There are 3 kids involved here - 2 teens and a baby - lets forget the 20 yr old.

So forget the avo's it is all just he said she said crazy...

But what are the arrangement for the teens to see dad? when did they see him last? What arrangements are there for the baby?

nat 2015

8 February 2017
help me out... There are 3 kids involved here - 2 teens and a baby - lets forget the 20 yr old.

So forget the avo's it is all just he said she said crazy...

But what are the arrangement for the teens to see dad? when did they see him last? What arrangements are there for the baby?
Hi there is 5 children 1,13,13,14 and 20 yr old I took a dvo out against him and have a order in place until April next year the arrangements for the the oldest children is he has 2 of them week off week on the other boy ran away from him a month ago and refuses to go back I took advice from legal aid to not force him to go back he hid under the bed there was an abusive incident involving the 20 yr old it's a huge mess I honestly think his being vexatious in applying for one

nat 2015

8 February 2017
Look at the end of day I want myself and my children to move on have a relationship with there father, as for the one yr old he only sees her once a week that's by his choice I have offered more.

nat 2015

8 February 2017
What is the chance of the judge putting one me he has named the children except the baby

SamanthaJay

4 July 2016
What is the chance of the judge putting one me he has named the children except the baby
I would take Sammy's advice and accept without admission and ask to have the children removed.

I'm sure he hasn't added the baby because a child of that age would be too much hard work for him whereas the older kids will practically look after themselves.

Good luck.

nat 2015

8 February 2017
I have found holes in his accusations against me I am positive I can prove that it didn't happen when making a order does the judge look at all of his 10 pages of accusations I have been out of a relationship with him for 9 months he has put things in there that are not related to domestic violence like theft and fraudlant business accusations, and my overspending of money

nat 2015

8 February 2017
I have found holes in his accusations against me I am positive I can prove that it didn't happen when making a order does the judge look at all of his 10 pages of accusations I have been out of a relationship with him for 9 months he has put things in there that are not related to domestic violence like theft and fraudlant business accusations, and my overspending of money
By the way I didnt overspend his saying I did and would hide my overspending he had access to bank accounts I didn't I was never allowed to know the PIN number I had a budget as he liked to control the money, if you call buying everyday needs for children like food etc overspending, I don't think I should take this lying down the police who served it on me said without knowing the case it looks like his being vindictive