- Australia's #1 Legal Community is a community of 10,000+ Australians, just like you, helping each other.
Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
Join us, it only takes a minute:

QLD Emergency Change to Orders for Custody of Children?

Discussion in 'Family Law Forum' started by Mike Newell, 20 April 2015.

  1. Mike Newell

    Mike Newell Member

    20 April 2015
    Likes Received:
    Is it possible to change custody of children orders immediately due to a 14yr old daughter texting nudes to/from boys under 18yrs old and the father WILL NOT agree to the mother's request to ban her from mobile phone or internet use?
  2. AllForHer

    AllForHer Well-Known Member

    23 July 2014
    Likes Received:
    I think you can file an urgent application in a case to have the issue addressed, but I think the police will be more interested than the family court. In Queensland, what you have described is a criminal matter, so it might be worthwhile contacting the police for further information and guidance.

Share This Page