NSW Custody of Children - Can Father Get Full Custody of Son?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Bill123

21 February 2015
You have to be macedonian or live there to no the country and how they operate there me and my family have grown up this kid

AllForHer

23 July 2014
So far, from a legal perspective, you haven't provided any compelling reasons for why the mother should be excluded from the child's life. It simply sounds like you just don't like her, and that's for you to deal with, not the court.

Bill123

21 February 2015
So far, from a legal perspective, you haven't provided any compelling reasons for why the mother should be excluded from the child's life. It simply sounds like you just don't like her, and that's for you to deal with, not the court.
Well she is currently at a refuge with my son haven't spoken to her and DOCS got involved and docs told me that if I want to see my son I have to seek legal advice.

There are no court orders in place rite now and docs will not provide me with her where abouts

Bill123

21 February 2015
Ok my point is that her visa runs out in a few days and she doesn't want to stay and live in Australia so if she leaves and I stay in Australia who does the kid go with?

AllForHer

23 July 2014
While there are no orders in place, and if the child has a passport, the child can go with either parent, but I would suggest applying to have the child placed on the airport watch list as soon as possible to prevent the departure of the child from Australia. If she removes the child to Macedonia, you would be applying for a recovery under The Hague Convention, which deals with international relocation of children without the consent of one of the parents.

You can find more information about this here: Children and international travel after family separation

NeverEverGiveUp

13 February 2015
Gold Coast
Your chances of custody are as good as your money. If your prepared to turn the courts wheel then they will make child's best interests mould around whatever you desire. Australian court system is plagued by the man (or woman) with the most money wins.
There is a game to play alongside, but if you haven't the money don't even begin the rest.