QLD Criminal Law - Accused of Sexual Assault - What to Do?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
31 January 2016
I went out one night with my group of friends, we are all 20-21, and they made sure I got very drunk since I usually stay level headed and I was at the point that I couldn't keep my balance or stand. My friend's fiancee, who is 28, was underneath a pub with me at this stage I had vomited over myself and she has tried to accuse me of sexual assault but I wasn't in a conscious state of mind at the time.

She had been seen sitting on my lap by some locals and was asked to go back inside by her sister but she refused three times until her partner saw her. Now she's threatening to get me charged.

I just don't know what to think because about 30mins after that incident, the police found me passed out on the side of the round covered in vomit and feared I had drowned in my own vomit. They took me home but the state I was in, I don't think I was able to do what she has said and with what people have seen, all goes against her story.

I feel like I have been taken advantage of and now she has been caught she is trying to accuse me of this. She was heard saying that we couldn't tell anybody and it had to be kept a secret. I just want some help under Criminal Law if I was taken advantage of because of my state or if I am supposed to take the blame?